Glare protection - provides ideal light conditions in the office
Ideal light conditions and pleasant room temperatures ensure a comfortable working atmosphere and enhance the employees’ performance abilities.
Particularly important: effective glare protection still allowing sufficient daylight in the room. The conditions are created by film roller blinds:
- Softening the incidental daylight using films with light transmission values between 1 and 4 %
- Reduction of too large light density differences
- Prevention of annoying glare, mirror effects and reflections
- Natural room lighting with daylight
- Good contrast on the computer screen
- Eye protection
- Clear view to the outside thanks to excellent transparency
- MULTIFILM film roller blinds comply with numerous statutory provisions for effective glare protection at the PC workstations, e.g. Directive governing workplaces, regulation for work at Visual Display Units, DIN 5034-1, DIN EN 14501, and more.