Roller blinds for roof windowsback
A skylight roller blind ensures heat protection under the roof. In this context, material selection is key.
A MULTIFILM® skylight roller blind with highly reflective film offers excellent heat protection, as the main portion of the solar energy is reflected by the aluminium layer of the roller blind. Solar radiation is effectively kept away from the room. This way, room heating is prevented. The result is comfortable room temperatures.
- Product information
- Maximum sizes
- Technical details
- For Velux roof windows
- Continuous operation on bottom rail
- Spring-loaded roller blind
- Velux roof windows in private, commercial and administrative buildings
Operation and drive variants
- Manual, continuous operation via handle on the bottom rail
Max. width Max. height 1,500 mm 1,600 mm
Element height depending on film or fabric type as well as pleating.
- Multi-piece aluminium housing, either anodised or RAL powder-coated
- with side metal covers
- Side guides
- Aluminium profiles, either anodised or RAL powder-coated
- Side plastic gliders for minimised running noise
- Head boxes