Since 2004, a range of different functions of the Transporter Division previously performed at separate locations have been brought together under one roof at the Daimler Van Technology Center (VTC).
Along with Management, Strategy and Financial Controlling, the Sales and Development Departments are now able to operate in close proximity to the research and production facilities.
- sun and anti-glare protection fitted internally
- anti-glare protection at more than 1,000 VDU workstations
- individual adjustment of daylight ingress
- integration of controls and side guides into facade structure
- installation of more than 1,000 Film-Facade-Systems
(2500mm x 2650mm, SiAt023 film, MULTIWAVE®-pleated) in vertical and slanted mountings
- electrically operated systems linked to bus controller
- near-invisible integration of systems into post-and-beam construction of facade