Clear reduction in colour changes and fabric decay
Unprotected, light-sensitive objects can quickly become damaged through colour fading and fabric decay. Antique furniture, books, pictures and fabrics can sustain irreparable damage.
A window display with damaged goods of this sort creates a negative impression. UV-protective film protects valuable display goods in shop windows and in museums, as well as photographic materials at the printers or any stored goods that are sensitive to UV radiation.
In order to achieve maximum protection, the exact cause of the damage needs to be identified. Here, it is important to be aware that not only UV rays with a wavelength of up to 380 nanometres cause damage but also visible light and invisible infrared (IR) radiation.
Advantages of UV-protective film
- provides optimum protection from UV radiation
- offers good visibility to the outside
- ideal for valuable display goods, photographic materials and all kinds of stored goods that are sensitive to UV radiation
- suitable for application to large surfaces
- specialist film in a variety of tints offers clear view of the display goods
- problem-free cleaning due to its hardened surface